BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

One day...

One day I am going to build one of these.
Its a Tumbleweed Tiny house. I have been looking at this for a long time. I think it would be the coolest thing I could do to start downsizing my material possessions.

My Husband doesn't like this idea.... Sometimes I wonder if we really are anything alike. He says he doesn't want to live in a tiny house. I told him he didn't have to.

But mind you that is not gonna stop me. I am still gonna build one. I even have a plan to build one.
First I will finish school then get a job, and I will save up the money I need for materials.
I can get the blueprints online through the Tumbleweed company. And a plus is they are really inexpensive to build.
The hard part is picking which one I want! 
There are so many layouts. And all of them really utilize all the space perfectly! The interiors are super nice!


The cost of utilities in one of these houses is ridiculously low. Some of them have recorded utilities at $69.00 a year. That is crazy! Way to reduce your carbon foot print!

One day....

0 comments: