Evita is pregnant. I swear I have been waiting years for her to bare a child! My only regret is that my heart aches to be there with her, with Charles and her, to watch their offspring grow. To let both our children grow together.
All my friends are having babies. Having them without me there. Is it the Fact that they all married before i did and knowing babies were coming next, did I unconsciously feel the need to catch up? Keep up with the jones so to speak?
I have always envied Charles and Evita's love story. They were meant for one another, destined to be together. Falling in love at a young age, high school sweethearts, married after 5 years together and still happy. They know each other like no one else knows them. It's good to have one stable image of love as theirs is, since mine is all screwed up.
Watching them evolve and grow together over the years really gives u hope in a country that has an 80 percentile divorce rate. Like an old 50's love story where they grow old and die happy together.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Finally!
Posted by Mary Magdalene at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment