No, really don't. When I was younger, I couldn't get my parents to buy me anything. Now that I'm older all of a sudden they want to buy me the world. My mother called me, she wants to buy me a car. A CAR?? What the?? Is she losing her mind? Where did this come from all of a sudden. I can't talk her out of it because deep down I really want a new car! But more than that, she is stubborn as I am and won't take no for an answer. However there is one stipulation, she wants me to get a Kia.... Really?? A Kia? Oh no they suck. Seriously what kind of 4x4 could Kia possibly make.
I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I have to find some way to talk her into a more SUV like SUV.
I have to learn how to let stuff go. I never considered myself very materialistic. However I am very much annoyed if someone messes up my stuff. I don't like a dirty house I hate it when some doesn't pick up after themselves. And don't you dare mess up something I just bought. Does this make me materialistic? But how is it that I can just up and leave 11 years worth of stuff and move to the middle of no where with nothing?
So I'm gonna try to lighten up this new year, roll with the good and bad, and accept it when my mom wants to buy me a new car!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Don't cry for me, Evita....
Posted by Mary Magdalene at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment