Standing at the kitchen counter eating a chocolate marshmallow Santa does not help the fact that I have never weighed so much in my life. I did run today for like 30 mins, well walked really fast for 20 and ran for 10, so I deserve a little reward. This is probably why I will never ever weigh 119 lbs.
To be truthful, I am shamed by the way this blog started out. I sound so pitiful. Like I'm this crazy Emo person, I'm not I will say in my own defense, as a matter if fact I'm very very positive in real life. However every up must have a down. And the whole reason i started this totally obvious site was to have an outlet for my down. So thats my justification for my moodyness.
I will say this, today is a good day, if I could just get in a nap I will be super happy.. The boy is asleep and I only have so much time!
I have a good husband. My husband is the kind of husband that will change my oil in 24 degree weather. He is the kind of man that will plow the driveway at the first sign of snow, the kind of man that will drive an hour to get to work everyday while I stay home. Needless to say I am a lucky woman. You knew there was a but coming, so here it is, but, there are just some things that he does that annoys me to no end. There hardly ever is a moment of silence between us. What ever happened to comfortable silences? Why all the talking all the time? And seriously how can you be so content without friends? I'm board, I need some more interaction then just 3 kids and a husband that is barely home anyway. I have placed the blame on him for that because we all know it takes a job or a school to make friends when your older. As much as I would like to walk up to someone and say " you wanna be my friend " to a complete stranger, it's not likely that they will just be my friend, more likely that will look at me strangely and be on there way.
I don't like being talked to when I'm trying to get ready to go somewhere, just like I don't like to be talked to when I'm reading, or watching my favorite show. I really dislike being touched inappropriately when off my guard. Don't come up behind me and get a cheap feel. I hate that more than anything.
Though all these thing go through my head, every day my husband is still a good man. And I love him very much.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
A change in scale.
Posted by Mary Magdalene at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment