This morning I woke myself up from a disturbing dream of eating pizza rolls that had some disgusting candy filling inside, I almost puked. Now every-time I think about the dream my stomach turns, and my mouth waters. Is it gonna be that kinda day today?
Sometimes my husband is an idiot. When I tell him my opinion on something he challenges me. Then he ends up doing what I told him not to do. In the end it turns out exactly like I was trying to avoid. Some times I really just want to take Liam and leave. It is so much cheaper for me to be single. I need to hurry up and get my butt in school because if we continue like this we are not gonna make it.
Im so sick of looking at cars online. I am completely confused and my brain is tired thinking about v6 and 4x4 or all wheel drive. I just want to buy one already and be done with it.
Top it all off today is my anniversary and I just know my husband is gonna want to have sex. To be truthful I'm just not up to it.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Random
Posted by Mary Magdalene at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment