Arg... This weight loss situation is not going good at all. This whole weekend went to shit. Friday we went out for our anniversary and I told myself I was going to have a salad, instead I ended up with the biggest burger they sell in the place. Saturday we went to look at cars and we were gone all day so we stopped at pizza hut, and yes I had pizza. Then yesterday we had to put the deposit down on the car, (I ended up going with the Kia Sorento, and I'm super excited about this) so we didnt get back till 4pm and to feed the family, we decided KFC would do this ( KFC is so disgusting I could have had a salad no problem). Needless to say, I am failing at dropping the pounds.
You know it wouldn't be so bad if I actually looked cute with some weight on me. But I don't. Not at all.
I am super excited about my new car I feel like it's the day before Christmas! I can't wait to drive it again! I will be getting out more that's for sure. I can't believe I bought a Kia! I know they won the 2010 safety pick of the year, but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I actually liked it the best out of all the cars that I looked at. I should be on a Kia commercial.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
All this and more.
Posted by Mary Magdalene at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment