BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Peeved

It's like she has bi-polar disorder. I dread when Olive comes home from school, never knowing what kind of mood she is in. Last night she started with " I don't wanna do my homework" which progressed with her disgusting attitude and degrading remarks to her sister Melanie. Their my step daughters. And reluctantly they have come to live with us till their mother gets her things in order. I didn't like the idea, call me selfish but its the plain and simple fact that I do not have the ability discipline them the way I believe I should. If Olive had argued like that with my parents she would have gotten smacked across the face. Like I wanted to do to her last night.

I have a son, almost 2 years old. I don't want her blatant disrespect to rub off on my son. I am so pissed at her even after she apologized. I am mad at my husband that he allowed them to come here. I should have known this going into the marriage, and perhaps I did not care then. But there are times when I want to just leave. Take my boy and never come back. If it was not for Liem, i probably would have. Not saying I don't love my husband, I do, but I have left people I loved for less.

I really dread 4pm now.

0 comments: