BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Seriously...

So you don't like the idea. Well to bad I vetoed it. It's my parents and they could do what they want, so if u don't like it perhaps u should not dictate to me what type of vehicle I should get.

Some days I just don't have the energy for this life. Life was so much easier when I was single. I didn't have to worry about anyone's feelings. Just my own. I didn't have to justify anything, I made my own bed cause I was the only one to sleep in it, I did my dishes and I cleaned up my messes.

I don't like feeling like I don't have control over my choices, as if my wants and ideals are stupid and wrong. If I want to live in Ireland for the rest of my life don't tell me it's a dumb idea. I always try to support an others idea. So why is it so hard to just support mine?

Oh and one more thing.... You are not always right, accept for once in your life that you can be wrong once in a while. That you don't have to argue about everything. So what who cares in the big scheme of life. Just get over it already!


0 comments: