I know it is wrong. I know that in my heart of hearts that it is no good for me to even be talking to him. But he keeps talking to me. Asking me when we can be together.
I miss him it seems I miss him more when my husband and I are not getting along. It's like Noah only comes around when I am going through some tough times. Then it is so hard to not emotionally be involved with him. But I still have a hard time trusting him. But Noah has no problem trusting me. He gave me his user name and password today to one of his accounts! Why would he do that? Just confuses me so much.
I don't even know why I'm thinking about this...
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Oh my...
Posted by Mary Magdalene at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment