BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Over it

Did I forget to mention... I am over it. Noah will always be someone who will want what he can never have. I don't even know why I am talking about it, like I was even considering it. Which I wasn't, it's just that sometimes he still tugs at my heart.
But I know in order to move forth I need to forgive and forget. Bless it and. Move on. Acknowledge it and embrace it. You get the point.
So I meditated on it and I come to this conclusion, having been hanging on to this for so long, and not really knowing why he continued to email me, or tried to get in contact with me, was really doing me no good.

I realize that I cannot stop him from trying to contact me. But I can move on and not worry about his motives for doing things. Perhaps he is that confused in his heart. However that is not my problem, nor shall I allow it to be my problem. God made him who he is, and it is not my concern
why.

Noah left on deployment for Afghanistan yesterday morning. I wished him well and told him I hoped he found what he was looking for in life. Perhaps that doesn't close the chapter of me in his life.
However it does close his chapter for me in my life.

0 comments: