BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day boogie.

Well well well, who would have known the best place to have a good time is at your local Tavern. My husband and I went out on Saturday night for Valentines day. We had some dinner two small towns away, the dinner was terrible, but the wine was good. By the time we left I had a hankering to play some darts.

Sometimes my husband is so difficult. Its like i have to drag him fighting tooth and nail to do something random. He hates asking people for things. Like "where is your shampoo" or " Is there a bar in town that has a dam dart board." So I take charge. I am going to play some darts and have a good time I don't care if I have to drag him along.

He suggested a local tavern. We went. We park our butts at the end of the bar to wait out a game already in session. The locals have started to talk to us, and invite us to a concert at another bar. Na we say we are just here to play some darts.

We play, we drink, we get drunk... well I did anyway. And then my friendly side takes over. I start to meet everyone in the bar. Meanwhile getting my butt kicked at darts... Oh well, we had a good night.

My husband had fun, I had a blast. We finally had a good night.

My job here is done.... Now remind me never, ever, ever... to drink patron again...

0 comments: