BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Italy?

My phone rings in my car. I nearly jumped out of my seat, I didnt expect to hear that trance song out of the blue. My mom says, "where are you"
I tell her to call me back in 15 minutes and I will be home. I walk in the door and put the stuff I had bought away when the house phone starts ringing. It's my mom. I pick up. We make small talk for a minute. Then she lays it on me
" We are moving to Italy."
" WHAT?"
" Yes, your Dad wants to work for two more years then retire, but they only have a position here for one more year. So we have to get stationed in Italy in order for him to continue work for 2 more years."
" so how long is he going to be stationed there? " I ask knowing that you just don't get stationed somewhere for 2 years.
" three years then we will be back in the states" my mom says

3 years??? Really? What am I gonna do! I can't believe they are going overseas again! I have grown accustom to knowing they where at least in the states and if I needed to run home to mommy and daddy I could. Now what! I don't have a back up plan anymore.

This is too much to handle.

So now I have to fly home with Liam for a few days in April.

0 comments: