BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A lot

Its been a while. Some extreme things have been going on lately. I have my tickets to see my parents in April. I will stay there for a week. I have been busting my tail at trying to loose weight before the summertime. I do not want to have to go swimming in the river with embarrassment.
I got addicted to pain medications again for 2 weeks. I had my jaw cut up to remove a tooth. The pain medication addiction was a good distraction for the cabin fever I have been dealing with. Now its back to reality.
Finally we are able to take a weekend trip up to visit the Grand parents (in laws). I am very excited for this, because if I have to spend one more weekend with my husband, I just might go insane and pack up and leave. Not that things are getting that bad. But at times things are that bad in my head. My head... always spinning. Always leaving.
Spring is upon us. Thank you sweet baby Jesus in your golden diapers! I think that all this snow and being confined to the house is driving my hormones to dangerous levels. I need a happy medium. Some place where I can spend most of the year outside. Not stuck in the house. Going from Arizona to the north pole didn't help. Just polar opposites.
Why do my parents have to be going to Italy?? Still don't have a back up plan!
What is going on with the world? Millions of fish are dying in the ocean, to be washed up in California. Birds are dropping out of the sky in flocks. And Charlie Sheen is going crazy and videoing it for all the world to see.
I need to start construction on my tumbleweed sooner than I thought.

0 comments: